If you’ve never shopped at Aldi, you’re missing out on some big savings opportunities! Aldi is an extremely low-priced grocery store that saves you big on all the essentials.
Though the German grocery chain is somewhat limited on selection, especially when it comes to name brand items, it offers other items that make a trip to Aldi totally worth it. And if you eat a gluten-free diet, Aldi has an awesome brand of gluten-free foods from its Live G-Free brand. These items are FAR less expensive that their counterparts at other major grocery chains.
Here are 10 gluten-free items you’ll find on the cheap at an Aldi near you.
Gluten-free is cheap at Aldi!
1. Gluten-free baking mix: $1.99
2. Gluten-free bread: $3.99
3. Gluten-free chicken nuggets: $4.99
4. Gluten-free cookies: $2.29
These are soft cookies…and they aren’t half bad!
5. Gluten-free crackers: $1.99
These are crunchy and delicious.
6. Gluten-free granola: $3.49
7. Gluten-free “Hot Pocket” alternative: $2.99
8. Gluten-free mac & cheese: $1.99
9. Gluten-free pasta & spaghetti: $2.99 or $1.89
10. Gluten-free stuffing: $2.99
You won’t be left out during Thanksgiving turkey dinner!
Where else have you found good prices on gluten-free foods?